Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November Card Buffet


Sometimes life can get in the way of the things we love to do.  With Thanksgiving tomorrow and Christmas only a month away, things have gotten very busy around my house.  I'm a little late at getting the cards posted, but here we go.  I have lived in Texas since 2001, and I don't miss the cold and snow of Minnesota, but I do love snowmen.  And I always like a mug of cocoa on a cool Texas morning.  With no Card Buffet in December, I also wanted to get a jump on Valentine's Day, so there are two cards to get your love flowing.  There are only 4 cards this month, but I know you will find something to get your creativity going.

 
Merry Christmas Snowman
 
 
Cocoa & Candy Cane gift packet
 
 
Penguin Love
 
 
Valentine Jar
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment