Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July VCMP - Challenge #5

It's not the 4th anymore, but I'm trying to play catch up with the challenges.  I didn't know card making could wear me out so much.  But it's a good kind of tired.  If I stop long enough to remember where these cards are going, I have no right to whine of being tired.  Again I want to shout out a huge THANKS to all our Heroes, for their unending sacrifices for all of us.  In challenge #5 we are to make a card with a colorful background.





I just love this butterfly background stamp from Stampin' Up.  I stamped it in Versa Mark and then heat embossed it in white.  Then all you do is sponge on the colors of your choice.  I used Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Strawberry Slush (kind of makes you hungry, doesn't it?).  Then I layered it on Coastal Cabana.  Thanks for such a colorful challenge Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment